Because I’m a great fan of the Amazon Fire TV Stick for IPTV services, I’m going to give you the AirTV IPTV App Player on Firestick instructions. I’ll also refer to this as AirTV IPTV on Firestick. You can watch the video above or read step-by-step instructions below or do both.
I also encourage you to use the links below to gather more information. You will need it to get completely setup to enter into the free trial, subscription, and all there is to know.
Read Full Review Here
Video 2: How to Sign Up for Trial/Subscription
Video 4: How to Watch Catch Up
Get Local TV Channels Using HDTV Indoor Antenna
Read Review on Locast – Local TV Streaming Website
Learn More About Amazon Fire TV Stick
How to Download/Install Downloader App on Firestick
Because the AirTV IPTV app cannot be found inside any Play Store, it must be sideloaded when installing the Downloader app to the Firestick. So instead of saying App, it’s really the AirTV IPTV APK file that you will be downloading and installing on the Firestick via Downloader app.
Requirements and Compatible Devices
- You will need a high speed Internet connection with 30 Mbps download speed or more. Faster the Internet connection the better. You will also need a compatible device which can see a list of them when visiting the AirTV website HERE and go to…
Support >> FAQs >> Code & APK FAQ
2. I suggest buying/using the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It’s one of the compatible devices. I always use this device for every IPTV service and I never had an issue using that device.
3. You must download and install the Downloader app to the Firestick. There are other compatible devices you can use whereas the Downloader may or may not be required. Don’t worry, I will provide instructions for how to install the Downloader app.
I highly suggest reading all the FAQs in each section especially sections for Download and Install and Code & APK. I will do my best to make this easy for you.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below. You should also watch the video above to see it visually.
If you already have the Firestick connected to your HDTV or Smart TV, proceed below…
STEP 1: Create an AirTV IPTV My Account
Follow Instructions Here. You can read the step-by-steps instructions below the video or watch the video or do both. Clicking the link will open in a new web browser or browser tab depending on which device you are using to read this.
When you’ve completed STEP 1, come back to this post and go to STEP 2 below…
STEP 2A: How to Install AirTV IPTV on Firestick/Installing Downloader
Here I show you how to download and install the AirTV IPTV app on Firestick.
I suggest watching the YouTube video tutorial below and follow through with the Firestick settings needed and downloading/installing the Downloader app. You must use the Downloader app to install the AirTV app or AirTV Extra app or AirTV Sub-Device app on the Firestick. Keep in mind, we are actually installing the APK, not APP.
How to Download/install Downloader…
Before the end of the video — the last step of completing the Downloader installation — you will see a blinking cursor in the Downloader address bar. This is where you will enter the AirTV IPTV app player URL which is actually the APK, not APP.
How to find the AirTV IPTV app URL?
- Go to the AirTV website and sign into your My Account
- Click the ‘Subscription’ link at the top of the website
- Choose either a free trial or subscription. Click Here to learn how to sign up for the free trial or subscription
- To get the AirTV IPTV app URL to enter into the Downloader address bar, click the ‘Download’ link at the top of the website
- Pay close attention… There are 3 categories: AirTV, AirTV Extra & AirTV Sub-Device. Choose the subscription category that you opt into the free trial or paid the subscription. In instance, if you got the AirTV Extra trial or subscription, then click the ‘Download’ link on the Download page
- There are 3 sections listed for the compatible device you want to use. If you are going to use the Firestick, see ‘AirTV Extra APK/APP (Fire Stick version)’ and copy or write down the URL (www.airtviptv.com/app/airtstb)
- Enter the www.airtviptv.com/app/airtstb URL if you have the AirTV Extra subscription and type it inside the Downloader address bar. If you have the AirTV subscription (without Extra), then you need to enter the related URL, not the one above…
- So if you choose a subscription from the AirTV category, then you would click the ‘Download’ link for that category and look for the URL which wil be different as such… www.airtviptv.com/app/airstb. The same thing applies if you opt into the AirTV Sub-Device
- You will need to click inside the Downloader address bar for the typepad to appear so that you can type the URL into the Downloader address bar. I suggest watching the video above to get a visual
- After typing in the URL, click the ‘Go’ button to start the AirTV Extra apk player download process
- Next, a popup window will appear with a ‘Cancel’ button and ‘Install’ button. Highlight and click the ‘Install’ button to commence installing the apk.
- Next, another popup window appears — App Installed
- Highlight and click the ‘Done’ button
- Next popup window, click the ‘Delete’ button to delete the apk file you downloaded
- Next popup window, click the ‘Delete’ button again
- Using your Firestick remote, click the Home button to get to the Firestick Home screen
- Now using the remote, scroll down to the ‘Your Apps & Channels’ section and scroll right all the way to the end
- Click ‘See All’
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to find the AirTV app or AirTV Extra app and highlight the app. Do Not click on the app
- With the app highlighted, click the 3-line icon the remote. If look at the bottom right of that screen, you will the Option icon shape. You click the same Option icon shape on your Firestick remote
- Next, an Option menu appears. Scroll down and click ‘Move to Front’
- Click the ‘Home’ button on the remote and you will see the AirTV or AirTV Extra app. If it’s the Sub-Device app, then it would appear in the Home screen
Note: It’s very important that the category subscription and apk are both related. You cannot deviate from this and try to install, for instance, the AirTV apk with an AirTV Extra subscription on your device.
STEP 2B: Completing How to Install AirTV on Firestick
You will need the Activate Code from your AirTV ‘My Account’ at website using your computer or smartphone. Go to…
My Account >> My Orders >> View Order
Under the SKU / IPTV CODE section is your Activation Code. This code must be entered into the AirTV, AirTV Extra, or AirTV Sub-Device app inside your Firestick. Write down code or go to your computer/smartphone to see the Activation Code. Here are the AirTV IPTV on Firestick step-by-step instructions
- Using the Firestick remote, go to the Home screen. You should see the app. Click to open it
- One the next screen, click ‘Allow’ to log into the app
- Next, you should now be inside the app main screen connected to the AirTV service
- If the screen to enter the Activation Code does not appear right away, click the VOD icon
- Select a movie, any movie, and click the ‘Play’ button, a screen should popup with ‘OK’ button and ‘Cancel’ button
- Click the ‘Cancel’ button and the ‘Account Info’ screen should appear
- In the left column, scroll down to ‘Subtitle’ to highlight it and then scroll right
- Click inside the ‘input activation Code’ field to get the typepad
- Next, type in the Activation Code
- Next, click the ‘OK’ button. You should see ‘Recharging, please wait’. When done, you should be all set to watch TV online.
- Click the back button arrow on the Firestick remote
So now you should have the AirTV IPTV apk installed on your Firestick that connects with the AirTV IPTV service. I highly recommend watching the video above and using the Amazon Fire TV Stick. I also suggest reading the full written review to gather more information before jumping into this IPTV service.
This about covers the download and install AirTV IPTV on Firestick instructions. In the video above, you get to look over my shoulders as I navigate the app, see features, and play live/on-demand streams.