This IBO Player Firestick (IBO Player Fire TV) guide will cover all the steps needed to complete the entire installation process. You can complete this first but you will need to pay the IPTV service subscription in order to activate and use the IBO Player Fire Stick app/apk to watch TV online.
Fire TV and Fire Stick users can use this IBO Player Fire Stick guide to get everything set up to watch their favorites online. When you
click the link to visit the IPTV service website, you will find the Supported Apps page and other information. There’s also a chat box with an agent ready to help you.
We no longer have any IBO IPTV services to sign up, get the subscription, and activate. The one we test-reviewed is no longer accepting new subscribers. You can visit our Top 10 IPTV Comparison Chart to find top alternatives.
You can watch the IBO Player Fire TV Stick video further down that covers the entire installation. Or, just follow the written guide that covers the IBO Player download Fire TV Stick and how to install IBO Player on Firestick. There is no need to visit the IBO developer’s website for anything. You get everything you need right here and afterward.
NOTE: The IPTV service will create the playlist for you but you will use the Bouquet to tell them which countries with streaming content you want in the playlist.
Table of Contents – Setup Guide:
What Is An IPTV Service
The first thing you must understand is no TV app is an island by itself. Meaning the app does not deliver any streaming TV/VOD content by itself. You must subscribe to an IPTV service and this is where you really need to start. The IPTV service tells you what app they support. They provide all the streaming content and provide all the support. You go back to the IPTV service website to renew your subscription.
I’ve saved you time from having to search and find the ideal IPTV service. You will have the link to one of the top services around today. Always remember the IPTV service name and where to find their website because you will need to go back to them from time to time.
You do not need to go to the IBO Player website to get a free trial, subscription, or activation, enter the Device ID/Key, or get activation. The IPTV service that I’m recommending to you will take care of everything including creating the playlist. Continue reading the IBO Player Firestick guide…
Already Have IBO Player Fire TV Stick Apk Installed
When installing the app/apk first, usually individuals get stuck afterward. They realize there are no TV channels and VODs to watch online and additional info/steps are needed. In your case, I made your life easier having tested a top IPTV service to get the IPTV subscription.
So if you already have the IBO Player Firestick app/apk installed, you can jump ahead to Step 3. Simply pay the subscription. The IPTV service will handle the activation and creation of the playlist for you. You will receive several emails.
The last email you receive provides names of supported apps/apks, URLs, installation, and other info. Be sure to check your Spam or Junk mail folder if you don’t see any emails. Check anyways even if you think you have all the emails. If any of the IPTV service emails end up in your Spam/Junk mail folder, move them to your regular email inbox.
IBO Player Download / IBO Player Apk
You can find the installation instructions at the recommended IPTV service website or see Step 3 below. But don’t leave yet until you follow this guide if you have not already installed the IBO Player apk.
IBO is compatible with the following devices:
- Android Devices (TV, Box, Phone)
- Devices w/ Android Operating Systems (Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield)
- iOS/Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
- Smart TVs (LG, Samsung)
You will use the IBO Player app to commence the IBO Player download for certain compatible devices. As for devices with the Android operating system, you must use the IBO Player apk URL to download and install the player. This is called sideloading the apk version of the app which requires installing the Downloader app.
As for the Firestick or Fire TV, the old IBO Player Downloader code or shortcode and URL for the IBOPlayer apk file, here’s what I experienced. I ran into a problem. When opening the app after it was installed, it did not provide me with the Device Key. By the way, I have the Firestick 4k version.
I only got the Device ID (MAC Address) on the display window and not the Device Key. The IBO Player support gave me the correct apk URL and this is what you will be using to install the IBO Player apk. See Step 4 further down.
IBO Player Fire TV Setup Guide
When using the Amazon Fire TV or Firestick device, you should have the latest version. When creating the video tutorial and this IBO Player Fire Stick guide, I used my Firestick 4k. There are more steps to complete when using devices with the Android operating system such as Firestick, Fire TV & NVIDIA Shield. All of them require installing the Download app which I will cover shortly.
Feel free to watch the IBO Player Fire TV Stick video below. You will get a complete visual where other things just don’t show up in the written IBO Player Amazon Stick guide below.
Watch the How to Download/Install IBO Player Apk Fire Stick Video Tutorial
The video tutorials you are about to watch below reveal the recommended Truview IPTV. I demonstrated the complete IBO Player Fire TV Stick setup. You will get a complete visual as opposed to the written IBO Player Amazon Fire Stick guide. You can use both to ensure you get everything right.
Part One: Setup Parameter in Firestick Settings, Download/Install Downloader, Enter IBO Player Apk URL & Download/Install IBO Player, Get Device ID/Key. If you have difficulty watching the video, watch it HERE.
Part Two: Playlist Created, Activation, IPTV Service Servers Connected, Access to IBO Player with Streaming TV/VOD Content. You can click the video image above or
HERE to watch the second video. It will play automatically after part one finishes.
Click Here to Signup, Subscribe, and Get Activation/Playlist
Written Step-by-Step Download & Install IBO Player Apk Fire Stick Guide Begins Here…
Step 1: Firestick Settings – Enabling Apps From Unknown Sources
1. Begin by opening your Firestick or Fire TV device’s Home Screen using your Firestick remote.
2. Scroll right to highlight the round gear icon.
3. Scroll down to highlight and select the ‘My Fire TV’ button.
4. Scroll down one to highlight and select ‘Developer Options’.
5. Scroll down one to highlight and select ‘Apps from Unknown Sources OFF’. If yours says ‘ON’, do nothing.
6. Select ‘Turn On’ in the window.
7. ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ are now turned ON.
8. Use the remote to return to the Home Screen.
You now completed enabling one parameter in Settings. This allows us to download and install apk file from the Apk Directory. Now we must continue to prepare for the IBO Player apk Fire Stick download and installation process. The IBO Player Firestick video tutorial further down will take you every step of the way.
Step 2: Download & Install Downloader App
The IPTV service will provide the IBO Player Firestick apk URL. I will demonstrate how to enter this URL soon. We are going to sideload the apk version of the IBO Player. Since the app cannot be found inside the Amazon app store, we must go through this process which is a workaround.
We are preparing for the IBO Player Firestick installation. We need to search, find, download, and install the Downloader app.
1. From the Home Screen, use your remote to scroll left to highlight the Magnifying Glass icon.
2. Scroll down to highlight and select the Search Bar.
3. Beginning typing the name Downloader in the Typepad.
4. When the word Downloader appears below on the Typepad, scroll down to highlight ‘Downloader’ from the list and select it using your remote.
We are still preparing for the IBO Player Fire TV install…
5. Next, select the highlighted Downloader icon image.
6. In the next screen, select ‘Download You Own It’.
Several more steps to prepare for entering the IBO Player Apk Fire Stick URL…
7. The Downloader app is now being downloaded.
8. Select ‘Open’ on the screen.
We are near the end of our preparation for the IBO Player Amazon Fire Stick…
9. Select ‘Allow’ on the screen.
10. Now select the ‘OK’ yellow bar.
11. We have now completed preparing for the IBO Player on Firestick with Downloder. The app is now installed.
Step 3: IBO Player Firestick Signup for Trial/Subscription & Activation
We will now take a pause and cover the IPTV service to sign up, subscribe, and get activation. Understand the app/apk is a free download. It cannot work its magic all by itself. You need the right IPTV service to deliver all the streaming TV/VOD content.
You will find the recommended IPTV service when clicking the link below. They tell you what apps they support and provide instructions including support. You go back to their website to renew your subscription when time.
They also provide you with the IBO Player Apk Fire Stick URL. I’ve already posted that URL further down when we get into the IBO Player download Fire TV Stick and how to install IBO Player on Firestick sections.
Always remember the name of your IPTV service and where to find their website online. You will make things extremely hard on yourself if you don’t remember where to their website to get support and subscription renewal.
They will send you emails immediately after you sign up for the low-cost trial or subscription. Some emails will arrive quicker than others but the last email will list many app names with URLs, info, etc. Ideally, you can choose a supported app for Android operating systems such as the Firestick, Fire TV, and NVIDIA Shield. All those devices require the same setup you are now undergoing.
When signing up to get your IPTV subscription and activation from Truview, you will use the Bouquet feature. A popup window will appear with a bunch of checkboxes. Simply check the box for the country or countries with streaming TV/VOD content that you want included in the playlist.
The playlist will be added to the IBO Player for you to watch whatever interests you.
Choosing a Subscription Plan When Visiting IPTV Service Website
Truview TV is the IPTV service that you are going to sign up for, subscribe to, and get activation. They make the process easier whereby you don’t need to visit the IBO Player website for anything. Again, Truview will handle the activation and create the Playlist.
I suggest you watch the
Truview TV Trial and Subscription Video Tutorial.
See Trial & All Subscription Plans: Comes with Activation, Playlist, Setup Installation, and More.
Click Here to Signup, Subscribe, and Get Activation/Playlist | Read Full Review Truview TV Website Video Review Install Truview TV-IBO Player on Firestick Watch Truview TV on Firestick
What you need to do:
- Purchase the low-cost 24-hour trial or choose a subscription plan to receive info and instructions on supported apps plus URLs to download/install the IBO Player app/apk. Get your IPTV service account
- During signup, open the Bouquet popup window to select the country or countries with streaming TV/VOD content you want to watch. This will be added to your playlist.
- Follow the next steps below to download & install IBO Player
- Write down the Device ID & Device Key that appears on your Firestick screen and give the Truview chat box agent that info or send a support email along with your name. Let them know you want activation and the playlist created
Step 4: IBO Player Download on Fire TV Stick
How to Download IBO Player on Firestick Guide
The IBO Player apk URL needed for the Downloader app will be provided soon. Downloader must be installed first. The old IBO Player Downloader code or shortcode that also allows you to install IBO Player did not work for me. I typed in the shortcode in Downloader because it was easier to type a long URL.
However, when the screen opened, I only saw the Device ID (MAC Address). There was no Device Key given on the screen. So I contacted the IBO Player website support and they gave me the correct IBO Player apk URL. Only then was I able to get both the Device Key along with the Device ID.
1. Where we left off, you should already have Downloader open on your screen. If not, you need to open the Downloader app.
I did not show you how to move Downloader to your Home Screen because you will only use this app once for our purpose. From the Home Screen, scroll right to highlight and select the 3-Square+ icon. Then scroll down to the next screen where apps were previously installed. Find Downloader and open the app. This will get you where you need to be.
2. Using your Firestick remote, scroll up one time to highlight and select the Search field.
3. You must now type in the IBO Player Apk URL in the Downloader TypePad. You are doing this to start the IBO Player Firestick download. Just continue following the IBO Player download Fire TV Stick guide. The How to Install IBO Player on Firestick will follow right after.
IBOPlayer Apk URL: ibodesk.com/media.apk
NOTE: No need to type the longer apk URL… http://ibodesk.com/media.apk.
4. The IBO Player download Firestick is now in progress.
Step 5: How to Install IBO Player on Firestick
IBO Player Firestick Installation Guide
1. A popup window appears. Scroll right to highlight ‘Install’ and then Select it using your remote.
2. The IBO Player Fire TV/Firestick installation process has now started.
3. IBO Player Fire Stick installation has completed.
4. Scroll right to highlight and select the ‘Delete’ button. We no longer need the ibodesk.com/media.apk file which takes up storage space.
5. Scroll left to highlight and select the ‘Delete’ button again.
6. The Downloader Home Screen appears again and we are done using it.
7. Use the remote to go back to the Firestick Home Screen.
Congratulations!… You can give yourself a pat on the back. All the IBO Player Firestick download and install steps are now completed. If you have other Firesticks connected to smart TVs, you will need to rinse and repeat all the IBO Player Fire TV Stick download/install steps again.
A few more things left to do…
Step 6: Move IBO Player to Firestick Home Screen
1. Using the remote, scroll right to highlight and select the 3-Square+ icon.
2. The ‘Your Apps & Channels’ screen now appears.
3. Scroll Down to Highlight the IBO Player Icon. Notice the white print at the bottom of the screen. It’s telling what to do on your remote.
4. On your Firestick remote control, press the 3-line button to get the menu at right to appear on the screen. ‘Move’ is already highlighted.
5. Scroll down one to highlight and select ‘Move to Front’.
6. IBO Player is now moved to the upper left corner of the Apps & Channels screen.
7. Go back to your Firestick Home Screen. IBO Player now appears.
Step 7: Setup, Activate/Log into LUX Player App/Apk
Next, you will need your Firestick Device ID and Device Key for activation and playlist to be created.
1. From the Firestick Home Screen, scroll right to highlight and select the IBO Player icon to open.
2. Write download your Firestick Device ID (MAC Address) and Device Key that you see on your screen. Do Not write down what you see below. Write exactly what you see — numbers, colons, upper/lower case letters.
You must pay the Truview service low-cost trial or one of their subscription plans. Truview is the recommended IPTV service that delivers all the streaming TV/VOD content. They set up the activation, create the playlist, provide installation instructions, etc. You get support from them and must return to their website to renew your subscription.
After you pay for the low-cost trial or subscription, you need to visit the Truview TV website
HERE. You can watch the signup process HERE. Contact the Truview chat box agent and provide the following:
- Your Full Name
- Device ID
- Device Key
If the chat box agent is available, it will take minutes for them to complete the activation and playlist. Remember, when you pay for the subscription or trial, the Bouquet feature allows you to pick and choose the country or countries with streaming content you want. The content you choose will be created in your playlist. No other streaming content from other countries will be included.
When the IPTV service, Truview chat box agent tells you you are activated, just click the ‘OK’ button — see screenshot above above. The ‘OK’ button appears on the screen when opening IBO Player. When activated, you now have access to all the streaming TV/VOD content–see below. This is the IBO Player Home Screen…
The how to download IBO Player on Firestick and how to install IBO player on Firestick process only becomes challenging if you are new to your device and don’t understand Internet basics. As for the latter, it’s best to find someone who is knowledgeable to help you get set up.
However, it’s important that you learn Internet basics such as how to find and open emails. How to find important emails that went to your Spam/Junk mail folder. How to create folders to store important emails and find them later.
Remember the name of your IPTV service, and how to find their website to get support and renew the subscription. Never become totally dependent on any person who helped you get set up. This person may not always be available when needed.
I have given you the complete IBO Player Firestick installation setup, step-by-step, both video and written. I know there are many steps in the IBO Player Fire TV guide to complete so choose a time when you won’t be distracted. The extra steps come when using any Device with an Android operating system such as the Firestick, Fire TV, or NVIDIA Shield.
If you have more Firesticks or Fire TV devices, you must complete the same IBO Player Fire Stick steps. That’s it… When all is said and done, you can sit back and enjoy the best web TV has to offer. Enjoy watching all your favorites at your fingertips without the extra costs.