How to Install FuboTV on Firestick to Get Live/Local/Regional Channels and VOD
FuboTV on Firestick instructions are pretty straight-forward. There are not many steps involved. If you are new to this OTT (Over-the-Top) Streaming TV service, I suggest you enter into the 7-day free trial. You can connect up to two devices at once, which allows other household members to watch something different.
Amazon Fire Stick – Click Here to Learn More
Watch the video at top to see the FuboTV Amazon Fire Stick setup with step-by-step instructions or simply follow along below:
Free Trial and Account Setup
- When visiting the Fubo website, simply click the ‘Start Your Free Trial’ button (free 7 days)
- Create your account by entering your email address and create a password. Or you can sign up by clicking the ‘Sign up with Facebook’ or ‘Sign up with Google’ if you have one of those accounts. Be sure to save the password you created. You will need it later.
- Choose your subscription package – Base Plan: $54.99/mo.; Family Plan: $59.99/mo.; Entertainment Plan: $64.99/mo.; Ultra Plan: $74.99/mo. Can also choose optional addon package(s).
- Enter credit card information and submit payment. Automatic billing starts after 7-day trial ends. When accepted, you will get access to your FuboTV account to watch TV online. You should also get an email from Fubo.
Note: May see temporary $1 authorization charge on your statement. Authorization is required by Fubo’s credit card processor to validate the account which is automatically refunded to subscriber within 7-10 business days. Some of the steps above may be different due to Fubo updates. Subscription plan are subject to change.
How to Download/Install FuboTV on Firestick
The download and installation process is very easy even if you are new to the Amazon Fire Stick FuboTV setup. You can watch the video at top to see the setup or follow below for step-by-step instructions.
- While on the Firestick Home page, scroll left and select the Magnifying Glass icon
- Type in… fubotv. From the list below that appears, select Fubotv or Fubotv App
- Select the Fubo icon to commense the download/installation process
- When completed, select Open to open the Fubo app
- Enter your FuboTV account username and password (same email and password used when signing up).
- Fubo app is now accessible to watch TV online
You can use the same instructions and steps for Fubotv Fire TV or Firestick. Once creating your account and downloading/installing the FuboTV amazon fire process is complete, you are home free. You have nothing else to do but sit back and explore all the features and steaming content available. No instructions or manual required. Your eyes will direct you through the navigion that even a newbie will know what to do.
That’s all there is to the FuboTV on firestick setup. Enjoy your 7-day trial. You can cancel anytime before the trial ends and cancel the automatic monthly billing. You will also find these instructions when visiting the Fubo TV website and going to Help Center >> Watching fuboTV >> Using fuboTV. To cancel your subscription, just sign into Fubo, go to your account and select Subscription and Billing. Click the Cancel link.