How to Download and Install Kodi on Firestick TV
Watch video tutorial above and follow all steps on how to download Kodi on Firestick TV. There’s some additional information included at the beginning of the video that may be helpful also. The download/installation steps will follow afterward.
If you don’t already have the Amazon Fire TV Stick, I suggest you get one with Alexa Voice. Click Here to Watch Video Tutorial.
Now, there may be a couple of things different on your Firestick when watching the video tutorial. But that’s ok. You may want to read all the written steps below that reveals some of these differences.
One more thing, if your Amazon Fire TV Stick has Alexa Voice, you can also do a voice command to find Downloader to downlaod and install Kodi on Firestick.
See all written steps below…
How to Download Kodi on Firestick
1. Go to your Amazon Fire TV Home page
2. Scroll to right and select ‘Settings’
3. Scroll right to find ‘My Fire TV’ or ‘Device’
4. Select ‘Developer options’
5. If ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ is set to OFF, then click to Turn ON
6. If ‘ADB debugging’ is set to OFF, then click to Turn ON
7. Click ‘Back’ button on your Fire TV remote to head back to ‘Settings’
8. Select/Click Preferences
9. Select/Click ‘Privacy Settings’ or ‘Advertising ID’
10. If ‘Interest-based Ads’ is ON, then click to Turn OFF
11. Click ‘Home’ button on your Remote
Note: If you don’t already have the ‘Downloader’ app installed, do the following:
12. If you have Alexa Voice on your Fire TV, then press the ‘Voice Search’ button
and say ‘Downloader’ out loud.
Or scroll left to select Search (magnifying glass) and type in ‘Downloader’
13. Find the ‘Downloader’ app and click to download
14. Click OK on the next screen (Quick Start Guide)
15. When installing is completed, open ‘Downloader’ if not already open.
Note: If you don’t see ‘Downloader’ on your Home page, Scroll down to the section called ‘Your Apps & Channels. Scroll to the right until you find ‘See All’ and click it. You will see all the apps installed on your Fire TV. Look for ‘Downloader’ and select/click it to open.
16. With Download opened and address URL with cursor blinking, type in the following URL to download Kodi on Firestick…
17. Wait for the downloading process to complete
How to Install Kodi on Firestick TV
Continuing from step #17: Now that the download process is completed the next thing you must do is install Kodi on Firestick TV. You are prompted to do this…
18. Click to install Kodi
Note: When the installation process is completed, head back to the ‘Home’ page. Scroll down to ‘Your Apps & Games’. If you don’t see the Kodi app icon, then read the Note section above to find all your apps.
19. Click the Kodi icon to open on your Fire TV Stick
Install Kodi on Firestick with PC
If you are intested in knowing how to install Kodi on Firestick with PC, watch the video tutorial below…
Now that you followed all the steps on install Kodi on Firestick TV, you can load Kodi with plenty of TV entertainment to watch online. I suggest you take a look at an IPTV service that made this next part easy for you. You can watch live sports from many popular sports networks without local blackouts including PPV events with no extra charge.
Watch live premium TV channels from popular movie networks, kids networks, and news networks with EPG (TV Guide) included.
You can watch VOD movies and TV shows (series & episodes) and 24/7 TV. The same IPTV service also delivers music and retro games. You get US channels, UK channels, and other countries including local channels.
If you haven’t watched the how to download Kodi on Firestick video above, you should watch it now. Then take a look at Vista TV.