Step-by-step instructions for the AirTV IPTV Free Trial and Subscription are provided in the video tutorial above. You will also find written steps below if you rather get setup that way. I suggest opting into the AirTV Free Trial first to test everything on your device.
But after watching all the video tutorials and reading written full review, you may be ready to pay the Air TV IPTV subscription. This is entirely left up to you. This IPTV service provider does things somewhat different from many other IPTV services that I tested, reviewed, and used for myself.
Read Full Review Here
Video 3: Watch AirTV on Firestick
Video 4: How to Watch Catch Up
Get Local TV Channels Using HDTV Indoor Antenna
Read Review on Locast – Local TV Streaming Website
Learn More About Amazon Fire TV Stick
How to Download/Install Downloader App on Firestick
Note: Enter AirTV apk URL in the Downloader address bar. Watch 2nd & 3rd video from the top to get more info.
So be sure to watch the video above in its entirety so that you don’t miss a step or miss important information. And by all means, watch all the video tutorials and read the review.
When you visit the AirTV website, read everything including the FAQs and Tutorial sections so that you get prepared for the setup.
AirTV IPTV Sign Up, Free Trial, and Subscription Process
First things first… You will need a high speed Internet connection (30 Mbps) or higher (faster), and higher (faster) the better. You will also need a compatible streaming device. You can find a list of those devices when Clicking the link at top or below to visit the AirTV website. See menu bar at the top fo the website and go to…
Support >> FAQs >> Code & APK FAQ >> Q: What systems can our IPTV run?
Follow the written steps below to sign up for the AirTV IPTV Free Trial or AirTV IPTV Subscription. Registering to create an AirTV account is free for now.
STEP ONE: Registration
- Click Here to Visit AirTV
- Click the ‘Register’ link at the top of the their website
- Click the red ‘Create an account’ button
- Under ‘Create A New Account’, enter your information – notice the red asterisks where info must be entered. Be sure to click the check box for ‘I’m not a robot’ and do as instructed
- Click the ‘Register’ button below
- Expect to receive an email from the IPTV service right after you completed the sign up process (register). Read the email. If you don’t see the email, look in your Spam/Junk mail folder. If the email is there, then move it to your regular email inbox where you normally receive emails.
Note: Make sure you entered your correct email address. Create a password, remember it, and save it somewhere. You will be needing both to sign into your AirTV IPTV My Account when ready to renew your subscription or need your order info, activation code, etc.
STEP TWO: If Not Already Signed In
After you created your free AirTV IPTV registration, you are now ready to opted into the free trial or subscription.
If you are not already signed into your new My Account, do the following…
- Click the ‘Login or Register’ link at the top of the website to login using the same email you entered when you created your account and password you created also
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button
Note: You must be logged in first to opt into the AirTV IPTV Free Trial or AirTV IPTV Subscription.
STEP THREE: Choosing AirTV IPTV Free Trial or AirTV IPTV Subscription
Click the ‘Subscription’ link at the top of the website – you will see 3 subscription categories such as AirTV, AirTV Extra & AirTV Extra Sub-Device. Two of the categories will have a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month & 12-month subscription packages with different price-sets.
If you want the 7 Days Catch Up, then choose one of the subscription packages mentioned above and pay accordingly.
If you want the free trial, each category name will have a ‘3 Days Trial’ link directly below it. Click the link to opt into the free trial if you want. Otherwise, click the ‘Buy Now’ button.
Opting into the free trial or subscription works basically the same but you will need a credit/debit card to pay if choosing a subscription. No credit card is required when opting into the free trial.
As for the AirTV Extra Sub-Device free trial or subscription, let me explain what this is. First, you must have an AirTV Extra Free Trial or Subscription. Each one of those subscriptions (1, 3, 6 & 12-month) only allows one device connection. Same thing for the AirTV category with the 7 days catchup.
If you want to add more devices to connect with AirTV to watch TV online, then you will need the Extra Sub-Device subscription package. This will give 2 extra device connections. But this will be a 12-month subscription only.
You will need to choose the number of months in the AirTV Extra subscription. If less then 12 months, then you should know the subscription will terminate before the Extra Sub-Device 12-month subscription. The Extra Sub-Device subscription comes with a related app that can only be installed on your 2nd or 3rd device only.
To be clear, AirTV, the Extra, and Sub-Device subscriptions will each have their own app to be installed on your compatible device. These apps are not interchangeable. Get it wrong and you won’t be able to watch TV online.
STEP FOUR 1A: Opting into Free Trial
You should be in the ‘Subscription’ section now.
Each category – AirTV, AirTV Extra, and AirTV Sub-Device has a 3 Days Trial link directly below the category name. If opting into the free trial for the Extra package with 7 Day Catch Up, do the following…
- Click the ‘3 Days Trial’ link (another page appears)
- Scroll down to the ‘Subscription’ box and choose from one of the subscription categories. In this case, select ‘AirTV Extra – 3 Day Trial’
- Click the ‘Get Now’ button to proceed (1 or 2 popup windows will appear – read and do what it tells you). Read Note below…
Note: You are going to navigate to the following :
My Account (must be signed in) >> My Orders >> View Order
See ‘SKU / IPTV CODE’. This is your Activation Code needed for the app after it’s installed on your device. You must enter the Code into the app so that you can connect the app to the AirTV IPTV service to watch TV online.
If I missed any steps of info here, just follow along with the free trial process until you complete it. You should receive an email as well – read it.
STEP FOUR 1B: Opting for Paid Subscription
You should be in the ‘Subscription’ section now.
This pretty much works the same way as the free trial only you will be using your credit card and enter additional info.
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button for the subscription package you want such as the AirTV Extra – 1 Month. If there’s a coupon code, you may find it on the Home page of the website. If there is a code, enter it to get a discount – be sure to click the ‘Apply’ button after entering the code. A popup window will appear so read it and then close it
- Click the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button and fill in your billing info. You may not want to enter in a real phone number like me. Enter a fake one if you want.
- Enter your Payment Method info (Visa Card or MasterCard)
- Click the ‘Place Order Now’ button to proceed
Note: You should now see the Order Processing – Thank Up page and received an email about your order to open and read. The order info will be inside your ‘My Account’ along with your Activate Code.
How to Renew Your Subscription
To be honest, I have not renewed a subscription yet. You must sign into your ‘My Account’ first. I didn’t see a renew button for my subscription so it appears you must go to the ‘Subscription’ section again to select the same subscription or different subscription to renew.
I won’t be taking you through the last step here. I’ll do that on another post – Click Here. This is where you learn how to download and install the AirTV IPTV app on Firestick.
I highly recommend buying/using the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It’s cheaper and yet powerful and works great with all IPTV services and apps. You get a remote control and Alexa Voice for voice commands. You can connect the Firestick to any HDTV or Smart TV with HDMI port.
Lastly, watch the video tutorial above to get additional info and see with your own eyes what I did to sign up for the Free Trial and Subscription. I made some mistakes that I corrected, so you should watch all videos and read the written review to make sure you have a good understanding.
I hope this tutorial for AirTV IPTV Free Trial and AirTV Subscription helped you understand how to get setup.