Select TV Review: Walkthrough By Real User
ATTENTION!… New Price Change: Now $24.00 per year
Select TV Review: Good video review of Select TV that takes you inside to see many features and watch streaming content play. The SelectTv review video reveals an aggregation service that brings together both live TV and VOD streaming content from the web. You get access to free and pay-to-watch (subscription-based content providers) popular TV channels/networks at an extremely affordable price.
Here’s What You Get:
- 300,000+ TV Episodes
- Free Video on Demand
- 200,000+ Movies
- Pay Per View
- 50,000+ FREE Radio Stations (All Music Genres Globally)
- Premium Add-ons
- 5000+ Live Channels
- Full-Length Kids Movies, Family Movies & TV Episodes
- Games, Apps & More
- Watch Any Location at Home or On-the-Go
- Works on All Devices (Windows, Mac, Tablet, Android, iOS, iPad, Set-Top Box, Any Device w/ Web Browser)
- 9 FREE Months of Combined Premium Services
- FREE HD TV Antenna (Watch Local TV Without Cable/Satellite)
- 24/7 Streaming Channels
- Watch Any Live & On-Demand TV Online
- Watch Live Sports, Movies, News Broadcasts, Episodes, and More
- 2 Bonus Services
Practically unlimited content delivered for you to watch such as TV shows/episodes, news, sports, and movies or listen to radio and must. But that’s not all — they also provide access to games and other content. Select TV is not free but for the price of $24 USD per year, it’s a very low rate. Of course, some may feel why pay when there’s plenty of free content online to watch. This is true but here’s what you are really paying for…
- Organization of tons of free and pay-to-watch streaming content
- Server maintenance and interface design (brings ease-of-use)
- Locates, updates streaming content
- Built-in Powerful Subscription-Based Manager (Build Your Own Bundles)
- Pay Per View Deal Finder
Compared to Sling TV, which is a small sample size of cable, you are not restricted by the number of devices that can be used at once. Select TV allows you to use as many devices as you want. They also offer a lower price to get access to free-to-watch streaming content, all-in-one place for convenience. The pay-to-watch content requires a subscription fee for the content you choose to watch online.
Unfortunately, USA residences stand to benefit more when using this service. For individuals living or traveling outside the U.S., SelectTV recommends using a VPN service to watch content from subscription-based TV providers. Another downside is there’s no money back guarantee, which means no refund.
Watch the Select TV Review video to learn more about the features, benefits, including Pros and Cons to help make a well informed decision.